HELP STUDENTS FIND YOU ONLINE
Aviation Marketing that works
We know that flight students are tough to attract. They do a lot of research online, pinpoint a few flight schools, and then emails asking for quotes. If your website does not appear on the front page of search engines, they likely won’t find you. So what are you doing to attract new students?
- Are you paying for expensive print media and not getting results?
- Are you reaching out to the next generation of pilots via a platform that talks to them?
- Is your website up-to-date with relevant information?
- Do you have an effective contact form on your website?
- Are you posting attractive content (videos, training tips, etc) to increase web traffic?
- Do you keep your social media pages up-to-date?
- Is your website mobile friendly?
If you answered “no” to any of the above, we can help you reach more students online.
ARE YOU MOBILE FRIENDLY?
You don’t have to be the cheapest to attract potential students. The most important part is being found online. Your potential customers are likely millenials. Did you know that millennials only use desktops 27% of the time to navigate the web? This means that if your website is not mobile friendly, you are loosing them
What is mobile-friendly, you say? Check your website from a smart phone and verify the following:
- Is the text so small that it’s unreadable?
- Do the images look so large they don’t fit the screen?
- Is the navigation menu un-clickable?
- Do you have Flash animations that can’t be displayed?
- Do you have to swipe left/right to access content?
If you answered yes to any or all these questions, you need an updated website. Contact us for a free consultation to see how you can start attracting more customers.
IS IT WORTH IT?
Marketing, like flight training, is all about return-on-investment. Are your students asking how much money a pilot makes? We’re sure they are. So you might be asking the same. Your website and marketing campaigns are an investment. Over the next five years, how many additional customers can you attract with a targeted website and a solid social media campaign?
Consider the following:
- AOPA reports the average cost of a Private Pilot license is $7,000.
- Assuming a conservative gross profit of $1,400, how many potential students currently reach out to you each month? 5? 10? 50? How many leads do you convert? 25%, 50%?
- Let’s assume that, like our other clients, your inquiry rate triples or even quadruples. And because your flight school presents well, you convert 50% of those leads. If you had 5 leads per month in the past, you now have 20, and 10 become customers. That’s an additional $14,000 per month added to your bottom line. Over 5 years (typical website lifespam), that add up quickly to $840,000… Do we have your attention now?
Using Paper Ads? Think again.
Are you advertising in magazine publications? Did you know an ad in the largest aircraft owner association's magazine averages $17,000 per month? Attract more customers for less...
CONTACT US TODAY
Find out how we can help you grow your business.